Desexing your Pet.
Did you know that your new puppy or kitten can produce a litter from 6 months of age or sometimes even earlier? We recommend sterilisation, for most pets, from approximately 6 months of age to eliminate the chance of unwanted puppies and kittens. All our patients are given a pre-anaesthetic Vet assessment
Key Factors for our desexing procedures are:
- Intravenous fluids to assist with maintaining blood pressure during surgery and to assist recovery
- Pre-anaesthetic blood tests offered
- Gaseous anaesthetic monitored by our Qualified Nurses, while being connected to our specialised monitoring equipment
- Surgery performed by our Qualified and experienced Vets in our sterile purpose built surgery
- Antibiotic and pain relief injections given post-operatively
- Post-op recovery is monitored by our Qualified Nurses
- Heated kennel floors to help maintain correct body temperature during recovery
- Please give us a call on 9459 7999 if you have any questions. We would love to help.
Give us a call!